Double Switch 2 was designed to activate and deactivate electrical devices. Thanks to its small size it can be mounted in junction boxes or inside device casings. The module is controlled either through the Z-Wave network or a simple switch. Power and energy usage measurement feature allows you to monitor and lower your utility bills.
Connect your FIBARO Switch 2 to the system and other devices to enjoy the almost endless possibilities!
Very small size enables modules to fit into standard switch boxes (45mm recommended).
- Technical Data:
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave+
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Radio signal power: up to 1mW
- Voltage: 110 – 240V AC
- Maximum load (per channel): 6.5A (Resistive)
- Maximum total load: 10A (Resistive)
- Power Consumption: < 0.8W
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 40m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43 x 38 x 20 mm
- Operational temperature: 0-35°C
- Scene management: 1 to 3 presses and holding the key pressed down can be mapped to four different actions
- System of control for each channel: Standard control, Delayed device activation, Delayed device deactivation, Auto on and auto off mode with additional options