The Qubino Flush 2 Relay Plus is a two channel Z-Wave switch capable of controlling two independent appliance or light circuits up to a maximum load of 4A each. It fits into an existing light switch enabling you to wirelessly control appliances as well as measuring their power consumption.
Dual On/Off Flush Relay Switch
Double relay switch capable of operating a two loads of up to 4A each.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation.
- Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-30V DC)
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay Plus includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Relay monitors the power being used by your appliance and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) – helping you control and reduce your energy bills.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Relay can report the temperature to your system – you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
The Relay Plus has different wiring for the external switches, read the manual before starting wiring – especially if you have used earlier versions of the Qubino relays
Qubino products are manufactured in Europe (Slovenia)!
- Wireless: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 – 240V, 50Hz or 24 – 30V DC
- Load: 2x 920W (4A resistive @ 230V AC), 96W (4A resistive @ 24V DC)
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±3W (@ < 50W), ±3% (@ > 50W)
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm