The Qubino Z-Wave Flush Dimmer is the first Z-Wave MOSFET dimmer capable of working with the widest range of bulb types. It fits into an existing light switch enabling you to wirelessly control lights as well as measuring their power consumption.
The Qubino Dimmer can be used in the 230V mains lighting system where it uses a ‘Trailing Edge’ style dimmer to control the lights. It can also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it it uses PWM style control of the bulbs.
The Qubino Flush Dimmer uses a unique MOSFET ‘trailing edge’ dimmer to enable it to work with a huge range of bulb types, we’ve tested it with all of them:
Halogen and Incandescent (230V)
Dimmable LEDs (230V)
Dimmable CFL and Fluorescent (230V)
Low Voltage Halogen (24V)
Low Voltage LED (24V)
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation.
The Qubino Dimmer includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Dimmer monitors the power being used by your lighting and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) – helping you control and reduce your energy bills.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Dimmer can report the room’s ambient temperature to your system – you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
Binary Switch and Sensor Input
The Dimmer can be used with up to three external switches enabling it to control other Z-Wave devices by Association or Trigger Scenes in the main controller.
Qubino products are manufactured in Europe (Slovenia)!
- Wireless: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 – 240V, 50Hz or 24 – 30V DC
- Load: 200W (resistive @ 230V AC), 21W (resistive @ 24V DC)
- Dimmer type: Trailing Edge (AC), PWM (DC)
- Power Measurement: ±2% accuracy
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 16mm