The Qubino Flush 1D Relay Plus is a single channel Z-Wave switch with voltage-free (dry) contacts capable of controlling lights and appliances up to 10A. It connects wirelessly with your Z-Wave controller and fits easily into an existing light switch, enabling you to wirelessly control appliances. The smart switching module also works as a repeater to improve range and stability of your Z-wave network.
On/Off Flush Relay Switch with dry contacts
Single relay switch capable of operating a load of up to 10A.
- Dry (Voltage-free) contacts.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation.
- Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-30V DC).
- Extra switch inputs for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations.
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
Strengthens Z-Wave Connectivity
The smart relay module has been designed to work as a Z-Wave repeater, thereby providing you the flexibility to extend the range of your Z-Wave network.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Relay can report the temperature to your system – you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
Binary Switch and Sensor Input
The Relay can be used with up to three external switches enabling it to control other Z-Wave devices by Association or Trigger Scenes in the main controller.
Qubino products are manufactured in Europe (Slovenia)!
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 – 240V, 50Hz or 24 – 30V DC
- Load: 2300W (10A resistive @ 230V AC), 240W (10A resistive @ 24V DC)
- Contacts: Single relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±3W (@ < 50W), ±3% (@ > 50W)
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 16mm.