This type of jet water meter can be used for volumetric measurement of hot and cold water (90 °C max). Thanks to its small size, it is easy to insert into an existing pipeline.
This counter is equipped with a modular counter, allowing the installation of an electronic communication module as the SWM301 Secure Z-Wave module. Measure the consumption of an installation, an apartment, a pipe, a house from your Z-Wave home automation controller.
The meter has a screen roller with 5 digits before the decimal point (complete thousands) and 3 digits after the decimal point (decimal).
- Dry dial water meter with magnetic coupling.
- For measuring hot and cold water up to 90 °C.
- Check your hot and cold water.
- Protection against external magnetic fields according to EN14154 throughout the measurement range.
- It can be installed in any position except upside down.
- Swivel screen for optimal reading.
- Small footprint.
- Compatible with Z-Wave Secure SWM301 communication module.
- Nominal diameter: 1.5 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: 3 m3/h
- Transition flow: 120 l/h
- Minimum flow:
Horizontal mounting, full up: 30 l/h
Horizontal, inclined fully Mounting: 60 l/h
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar
- Test pressure: 16 bar
- Pressure drop at maximum flow rate: 1 bar
- Flow pressure drop of 1 bar: 3 m3/h
- Maximum water temperature: 90 °C
- Extended measuring range: 100,000 m3
- Smaller scale: 0.1
- Overall length: 110 mm
- Meter mounting thread: 3.4″
- Hose connection thread: 1/2″
- Dimensions: 110 x 70 x 77.5 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Certification: EN60950 and EN14154